November 6 is election day in America. So what are you even doing reading this? Go vote. Go now.
- Microsoft is porting Sysinternals utilities to Linux, starting with ProcDump
As Microsoft continues its push to bring its development tools to Linux, debugging and introspection tools like the SysInternals suite become more and more important.
- A first look at changes coming in ASP.NET Core 3.0
The ASP.NET team is working on the next major release of the platform and will include improved integration with both .NET Core integration and open source frameworks.
- Measuring Performance With Server Timing
Using the Server-Timing header in your application lets you provide instrumentation information that you can then analyze that in your browser's developer tools.
- Analyze your GitHub project for free with Azure DevOps and SonarCloud
Adopting static code analysis tools are a quick way to find problems lurking in your code. SonarCloud offers its excellent analysis tools free for open source projects.
- What’s New for Windows Subsystem for Linux in the Windows 10 October 2018 Update
WSL is one of my favorite tools for developing on Windows, and I'm thrilled about the latest improvements, including WSL support for ARM devices.
Published at the beginning of every week.
Created by Edward Thomson.
Do you have news about developer tools? Did you
write an article about methodologies? Did you
release a new library? Let me know, I'm
@ethomson on Twitter.