It's week one of Hacktoberfest and I just got my second pull request merged. What about you - have you submitted your pull requests for your t-shirt yet?
- Microsoft Liberates Ancient MS-DOS Source From the Museum and Sticks it on GitHub
Three decades later, Microsoft open sources MS-DOS. (But given its advanced age, Microsoft politely asks that you don't open a pull request.)
- How to Make a Racist AI Without Really Trying
A look at sentiment classification and how sentiment analysis skews racist, and a knowledge graph that intentionally tries to remove racism and sexism.
- Sentry’s New Java Agent: Adding Context to Your Stack Traces
Sentry is enhancing the existing Sentry Java SDK with their new Java agent: you'll get enhanced stack traces for your application on Sentry by adding informative data to each frame.
- The New and Improved Jira Software Cloud and GitHub Integration
Jira adds improved GitHub integration, providing better visibility into your version control and allowing you to see branches, commits, and pull requests inside Jira.
- A History of .NET Runtimes
.NET developers talk a lot about .NET Framework vs .NET Core - but is that really all there is? In fact, it's not. Not at all! A look at just how many .NET runtimes there really are.